Top 5 Things to do with Kids in Victor Harbor July 21, 2015
If you want a fun-packed family trip from Adelaide then one place you must visit is Victor Harbor. There are a lot of fun activities and things to do in Victor Harbor so you can fill your days with exciting activities!
1. Surf Lessons - Check out our Surf & Sun's website and join them for a surf lesson. You can put this kids in a kids only class OR you can do a group lesson together as a family. For a more personalised experience try a private family pack instead.
2. Go Snorkelling - The Fleurieu Peninsula is a good base for snorkelling in general, there are many locations including the Bluff at Victor Harbor.
3. Theme parks - Why not check out Greenhills Adventure Park, the Urimbirra Wildlife Park OR let the younger kids go wild at the Cheeky Ratbags Play Cafe.
4. Go Fishing - There are plenty of places you can fish around Victor Harbor, try the causeway to Granite Island OR the jetty at the Bluff. Kids love fishing and it is a lot of fun for the whole family.
5. Family bike ride - Between Victor Harbor and Goolwa is the Encounter Bikeway, a great bike track that is safe and easy to ride. You can hire bikes OR bring your own.
Victor Harbor and surrounds has so many cool activities for kids that it should be on your must do list of locations.